Director of Lab is professor, PhD in physics, Dr. Alexander Hramov.
Researchers in lab perform studies in the frames of various scientific areas including analysis of the processes in the neural network of the brain when solving cognitive task and at pathologies, development of methods of extraction of specific features of cognitive activity using spectral analysis of EEG and MEG signals and artificial neural networks, analysis of big data using methods of complex network theory and parallel computing, development of mathematical and numerical models describing collective effects in complex networks of different nature, analysis of nonlinear effects of charge transport in beam-plasma, electron wave and semiconductor devices.
Research conducted in lab lie in the mainstream of world trends in the development of neuroscience, nonlinear dynamics and artificial intelligence systems.
Employees of lab collaborate closely with foreign and Russian partners, among them:
* Loughborough University, UK
* Radboud University Nijmegen, Netherlands
* University of Münster, Germany
* Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Kolkata, India
* Technical University of Madrid, Spain
* University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, USA
* Potsdam Institute for climate impact research, Germany
* Institute of Higher Nervous Activity and Neurophysiology of RAS, Moscow, Russia
* Moscow Engineering Physics Institute, Russia
Results of lab research are publishing in leading world scientific journals, among which